My Husband and Kids

My Husband and Kids

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Meeting the Horses






Yesterday was the end of the at home pioneer experience I created for Azul in lieu of the trip his class took to the mountains. He was shocked at the experience I chose... meeting horses for the first time. His 2 favorites were a male horse named Pippin who is dubbed "Escape Artist" by his caretakers that kept trying to eat Azul's ate and a sweetie named "Morgan" who was quite taken with Azul and kept following him from place to place.

It was a great learning about the horses for both of us. Did you know that horses only sleep 4 to 5 hours a day and DO NOT sleep standing up rather only nap standing but sleep laying down in beds of hay. Also horses have such varied personalities from playful, to curious, to snotty, to hyper too! LOL They feel so smooth and love being rubbed and tickled. Az left smiling big. To make the day even more memorable guess what???? I locked my keys in the car and we had to wait for AAA to help us out. Neither of us were upset - we just played around and enjoyed the Mom and Son time together! Love my Zulie Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment