My Husband and Kids

My Husband and Kids

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Girl Scout Camp 2011 Just Nyla & Mommy








Well, we are back home - we made it out of the mountains/woods alive! Nyla and I went to Camp Menzies aka Girl Scout Camp and spent 4 days and 3 nights truly in the outdoors. It was the first time we have been camping. I am all about creating funand new experiences for our children, and particularly great MOM & DAUGHTER memories. Yesss we slept in a tent outdoors, no cabin for the Baker Ladies (Nyla's choice). Canoeing, hiking, horsebackriding, sing alongs and campfires were activities that we enjoyed, some for the very first time.

It was truly a busy, dirty, exhausting but also fun, inspiring and a greatly appreciated time with my baby girl!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Hopefully Zoey and I will join you next year! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Baker 5... miss yall' so much!!! Just wanted to poke my head in and say Hey... all is well.. Re' starts High School next month.. yeah.. I know! LOL Pray for us!! :) Love ya'!!

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete